Today I told the classic, Goldilocks, for my remote Story Listening lesson. This is a nice beginner story, because it is so repetitive.
It is meant for my 1st and 2nd graders. However, if my 3rd or 4th graders decide to listen to it, here are the activities they could do after the story:
Instructions for TWS students (grade 3/4):
- Watch the video (below)
- Write the story into your German Story Listening Log (Get it HERE if you need it!)
- Choose ONE of the following exercises to complete. Take a picture of your completed work or take a video and email it back to me.
- Retell the story to someone in English – take a video or make an audio recording.
- Write a summary of the story in English – take a picture of it or record yourself reading it.
- Draw your favorite scene from the story. Remember to put the story title on it! Take a picture.
- Watch the video again and read along. (See the text below) Take a picture of your log, so we know you heard the story.
* If you feel frustrated while watching the story, because you do not understand, please stop and choose another story!
For some other accompanying materials, see this post.
And here is the text to go along with this story: