The next story for my 1st & 2nd graders is called Pflaster. I got it from one of my own 1st-grader’s early readers. In English it’s called Bandages, but I translated “Pflaster” as band-aids when I told the story.
Instructions for TWS students:
- Watch the video (below)
- Write the story into your German Story Listening Log (Get it HERE if you need it!)
- Choose ONE of the following exercises to complete. Take a picture of your completed work or take a video to post on SeeSaw.
- Go back to the end of the video and choose three words to draw and label.
- Tell the story to someone at home (in English).
- Download the following PDF and choose ONE worksheet to complete: Pflaster Arbeitsblatt – GitA
* If you feel frustrated while watching the story, because you do not understand, please stop and choose another story!
The worksheets look like this:
Bonus: Go to the previous post and watch the video with the song on washing hands! Do you remember it?! “Hände waschen”!
Enjoy the story! I can’t wait to hear how it goes!!